Works councils and conciliation bodies
The co-determination of works councils, general works councils and group works councils under works constitution law, which can be observed in many areas of entrepreneurial activity, is characterized by frequently diverging interests of the parties to the company, which must be brought to a conflict resolution.
We advise you on the development of a negotiation strategy, which we implement tactically and operationally together with you. We accompany operating partners during negotiations and, together with our clients, conduct conciliation board and labor law resolution proceedings.
We advise you in particular on the following topics:
- Strategic advice, among other things, on operational changes such as restructuring
- Negotiation of reconciliation of interests and social compensation plans
- Negotiation of works agreements on co-determined topics such as remuneration and working time systems, health protection and employee data protection
- Conducting conciliation board and resolution proceedings
- Supporting employers in works council elections
- Designing structures under works council law