Nationwide litigation before the labor courts, state labor courts and the Federal Labor Court is one of our traditional fields of activity. The same applies to litigation for or against managing directors and board members before the regional and higher regional courts. We stand for consistent representation of our clients in order to maximize the achievement of the litigation goal.
We have decades of experience in litigation from thousands of cases. In addition, we have excellent technical know-how and the necessary tactical finesse and negotiation skills. As a result, we are often able to find efficient and cost-effective solutions even in complex and procedural litigation situations.
Our range of activities includes:
- Analysis of the prospects of litigation in the run-up to court proceedings
- Litigation before the labor courts of all instances
- Representation before the civil courts in service agreement matters
- Representation before arbitration boards and church courts
- Obtaining landmark decisions before the Federal Labor Court