International labor law
Due to globalization and growing international disputes, international labor law is also becoming increasingly important. When employees and executives are sent abroad, difficult questions of labor and social security law often have to be answered. The same applies to the temporary assignment of foreign employees to Germany.
Relocations abroad, cross-border transfers of operations and restructurings at international locations are highly complex. Thanks to our many years of experience and professional expertise and our international network, we can guarantee excellent advice in all important jurisdictions.
Our services include:
- Advice on foreign assignments and transfers (expat management)
- Advice on employee assignments to Germany (impat management)
- Drafting of contracts for the international assignment of personnel
- Support in cross-border transactions
- Advice on cross-border restructuring