Collective bargaining law
We advise companies on all issues of collective bargaining law and industrial action law. Our portfolio includes negotiating in particular in-house, supplementary and reorganization collective agreements.
We support employers in questions of collective bargaining changes as well as collective bargaining obligations and their termination. In the event of industrial action, we develop a defense strategy together with our clients and, if necessary, conduct the necessary labor court proceedings.
Our range of activities includes in particular:
- Development and implementation of collective bargaining strategies
- Negotiation of collective bargaining agreements in all industries
- Support in complex collective bargaining change and replacement scenarios
- Advice on issues relating to collective bargaining agreements and their termination
- Countermeasures in the event of corporate crises (including company alliances, reorganization collective agreements, collective social plans)